Tuesday 13 September 2011

My Chosen Song

The song i have chosen to work with is Chase and Status - Hitz, Ft Tinie Tempah.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jh-xcKazSk&ob=av2e - here is the link from youtube.
The reason i have chosen a song from this genre (hip hop/drum and bass) is because it is nicely
paced out with some smooth lyrics. Shots that usually appear in music videos from this genre
are of people in recording studios, dancing or even just friends mingling. This is perfect
for the situation i am in at school. I will most likely need to take some footage from outside
of school but this will prove to be beneficial on my behalf. I cant wait to get started on the
filming, and keep viewing my page as there will be regular updates on my progression.

From Toby

No comments:

Post a Comment