Wednesday 12 October 2011

Institutions That Might Distribute My Video


JHO is my first option,
JHO is quite a popular companie with my selected genre of music. The have signed the following well know Artists Pendulum, Chase & Status, Noisia and Subfocus.



EMI is my second Option,
EMI is the worlds 4th largest signing company. They have Professor Green under their name which is why I think they are also a possibility.



Virgin Records is my third option,
I know that Virgin records would be quite a safe bet. The have alot of well know Artisits such as The Gorillaz, Daft Punk, Chiddy Bang and many more.


I have come to the conclusion that my first option (JHO) is probably the safest bet. The company is realtively small so they would be likely to focus on my video more than the other companies which have so many other signings etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment