Friday 16 March 2012

Evaluation Task 4, Media Technologies

I used many different types of Technologies through out the creation of my coursework. The first tool I used was Youtube and this was of course to search and research for different music videos and chose the song that I wanted to use. After that I went through other website searching for the manager of the artist so i could seek for permission to use the song. Later on I went searched through Institutions that my distribute my film such as the websites from JHO,EMI and Virgin Records.



I used a camera to take pictures of my story board and then upload them onto my Blog. I used Microsoft Word for the layout of my Risk Assessment. I used Photoshop for the Ancillary tasks of making a copy of a digipak and designing my own Digipak. Premiere Elements 9 was used for the editing of my film and I used a Flip camera and a Tripod for the filming parts. I found Premiere elements very frustrating at times as it would often freeze or take a long time to render or load.

All in all I thought the program was quite easy to use and had a good wide range of effects and transitions which proved useful in my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment